• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Address in US where you want your green card mailed question

rsubrat

Registered Users (C)
Hi all,

In the form DS-230 Part 1, question 11. Address in the united states where you want your permanent resident card (green card) mailed. If different from address in item #10 (include name of a person who currently lives there).

My question is:

What happened if I dont know anybody in states and no address to be given? Should I just put N/A? Would putting an N/A risking my chances getting the green card? Could anyone clarify or help on this subject? Thank you kindly!

Best regards,
Rob

Hi all,

In the form DS-230 Part 1, question 11. Address in the united states where you want your permanent resident card (green card) mailed. If different from address in item #10 (include name of a person who currently lives there).

My question is:

What happened if I dont know anybody in states and no address to be given? Should I just put N/A? Would putting an N/A risking my chances getting the green card? Could anyone clarify or help on this subject? Thank you kindly!

Best regards,
Rob

as Bongthom N/A
but at the time of interwiev you have to give a adress in USA. if you have no address in USA this will not risk you rchances to get GC

Dear Rob
I have read other thread for same question and they just put "N/A " for Q10 & Q11
But perhaps your GC will mail to you hometown and it will take quite long to mailing (long time & long way)
GC just can be received in 2 -3 months after POE. if you have address in US, you may get it faster (can be in weeks)
FYI : POE (Port of Entry, which is the first airport in US you will entry as an immigrant)