address changed, no change in LUD

user7

Registered Users (C)
Hi,

I called USCIS 5 days back to change my address. After changing my address the rep was unable to transfer me to an immigration office due to system error. I have already made several enquiries (wac02-034) with no response and so she was trying to transfer me. Now even after 5 days there is no change in my last updated date. Does this usually change with address change requests?? I would expect it to but don't know what does USCIS do, and there is no good way to predict its operation. Hence I am requesting folks who did address changes to let me know if this date changes after doing an address change. If it does then probably my change did not make it all the way since the rep was anyway having problems with the system that day.

Thanks
user7

address change

I called and changed my address on 6/17 and spouse called on 6/18.
LUD changed for both on 6/22.
don't know what cause the LUD change, because I and my atterney faxed inquiries around that time too.

I believe LUD changes

I faxed address change request on 06/06 and the LUD changed on 06/17 & 06/18. I got address change confirmation in mail dated 06/18. So, I believe the LUD will change with address change.

User7,

LUD changed for my wife and not for me, planning to call them again. You mentioned that they tried transferring to an immigration office. Did you mean the service center? Under what circumstance can they transfer the calls to an IIO. Thanks

Fax number

AOSWaitAtCSC said:
I faxed address change request on 06/06 and the LUD changed on 06/17 & 06/18. I got address change confirmation in mail dated 06/18. So, I believe the LUD will change with address change.

Can you please provide the Fax # ?

Thanks,
SqareOne

thanks to all who responded, so looks like I have to make another call to do address change does not look like it went through.

Staycool when you have done numerous enquiries without any response, which I have been doing for more than 1 year now and customer service rep have nothing to tell to you to get off the phone then they let you talk to an immigration officer, who possibly should have more access to info than the customer service rep but he/she is not from any specific service center. I have talked to these folks multiple times before and they we no more helpful than the front line reps. Last time when I talked to them they had absolutely nothing to tell me so they just gave me the publicly available fax numbers for CSC and told me to fax level 1 and level 2 enquiry.

It was just that I waited 40 mins to change my address so I thought let me take the chance to talk to an officer, not that I was hoping that it will do any good. Its just a waste of time if you are calling only to talk to them and have nothing else to update/change.