Address Change

tikku

Registered Users (C)
I have filed my I-485 last year december and i had moved to a new address now.
Is AR-11 the only form to be sent for notifiying INS about address change or is there any other specific address change procedure required to be sent to the I-485 processing centre for informing about address change.

Is AR-11 form to be sent for each family member?.

Will appreciate any reponse.

Thanks

AR-11 form needs to be sent for each family member.

Several months before, as I remember, I saw posts regarding a similar issue of address change. I would recommend doing both: calling TSC at 214-381-1423, talk to an IIO and change address for each I-485 application of your family and sending AR-11 form for each family member. Calling TSC is a big pain (as everybody knows), but when you change your address by actually talking with an IIO, you know that all applications would be updated with new address. And sending form AR-11 for each family member: your backs are covered (regarding the "change of address" rule of INS). Best of luck to you and to all of us.

Old address question

Hi

I had applied I-485 while I was in address A, then I moved to Address B, then finally to Address C.

Now my question is when I fill AR-11 form what should i put in my old address column Address A or Address B,

Is there any problem if i put address B as old address which does not match with my address in I-485

Any response appreciated

Thanks