Address Change

p235

Registered Users (C)
Has anybody moved recently? What did you do to change your address?

What I know is
1. Call USCIS to notify them of address change
2. File AR-11 form

Now, there is also online electronic AR-11 form. If we fill this out, do we still need to send AR-11 form by mail or not?

Has anyone did this recently? If so, please share.....

Thanks

What I know is
2. File AR-11 form

Now, there is also online electronic AR-11 form. If we fill this out, do we still need to send AR-11 form by mail or not?

Thanks

Call and notify USCIS. Even if you have filed electronically the AR11 form, it is advisable to mail them a copy. There is no harm in it.

I did change of address online, if you do it online you don't need to send it by mail, just print a copy of the AR-11 form and in 1 week or so you will receive a confirmation by mail and LUD from your online status..

What I know is
2. File AR-11 form

Thanks

Call USCIS...

Even if you change your address online, you have to call USCIS and again confirm. Did not change automatically for my wife. Also, if possible set up premium forwarding with USPS. This way you will get letters sent to the old address. I got two letters after I had moved sent to the old address this way including the all important approval notice.