Address Change

Jaic

Registered Users (C)
I had submitted AR-11 in Dec . Haven't got any reply back...is it normal not to receive any acknowledgement. Initially I had sent by normal mail, then noticed that I should have a delivery confiormation...so sent a second AR-11 this time with delivery notice

Last edited by a moderator:
I recd.

Me and my wife both received the address change confirmation.
I received in 3 weeks and my wife received her's in 4 weeks

Yep

JoeF,

That is true. We received the acknowledgement from Department of Homeland Security stating the receipt of change of address and also advised to contact the Local INS office to change address for any pending applications.

Couple of my friends also received the Ack.

Election 2004

May be it is the election 2004 that wakes up everyone to do their job!!:D

or has the homeland security being outsourced to India /:D

no ACK yet

Originally posted by JoeF
Must be something new. Maybe they finally get more serious about the "Service" in their "Citizenship and Immigration Services" name.

well, i sent AR-11 changeofAddress mid March 2004, no ACK recd from CIS .And ,i didn't receive any ACK when i moved in 2001 too.

this gottobe somethinnew for sure... but should i sweat coz i haven't recd ACK ?

<<<from CIS website...
You may choose the method of mailing your Form AR-11. Using certified, registered or receipt mail is not currently a USCIS requirement. However, it is advisable to send the AR-11 with a Return Receipt or some other method (see "Adding Extra Services") that will give you documentation that you did indeed mail the form to the USCIS, in case there should ever be a question.>>>>