Address change, suggestion please !!!

gtracker03

Registered Users (C)
Hi guys I am planning to a new place, same city but different apartment. My I-485 RD is Dec 1st week 2001, will there be any impact on 485 processing, Is it a problem to change address ? other than sending AR-11 form ? any hassels in future :confused:

I have seen some threads about this and address change some times might create problem, (In one thread guy notified INS for self and spouse but INS changed the address for only spouse and result was interview), but one has to move if there are no options.

Good luck,
Pathik

Goto Local INS office and get form of change of address (green coloured one and it is other than ar-11) fill it up and send the the service center where u have filed ur 485. Apart from this you also need to send ar-11 form and i guess now it goes to kentucky but not DC. Through your lawer you need to send one application.

Plus double check it after 2 weeks by call INS and if it is unchanged by that time then request IIO to update your current address.

We have moved to another city and we did all the above mentioned.

Best of your efforts.
desiDBA

No problem

I changed many of my friends did.everyby got approval1!!

Just send in the address change form.Call the ins and confirm change of address.They even do address chanes on the phone!!

I did it on the phone.

good luck!

You should send AR-11 through you lawyer. I change my address when I moved from different state. Only disappointing thing is this fu%%er NSC guys takes 6 weeks to update your new address. (Just one line of street, city, state and zip they took me 6 weeks before I called and confirmed.)