Address change-Please help!

octFiler

Registered Users (C)
Guys,

Can any of you please advise as of what should i do?

My details

140/485/EAD 21st OCT 03
EAD received 14th DEC 03
FP notice received 18th April 04
FPied on 8th may 04.

I have recently shifted to new place but in the same state as earlier. When i went to FP i gave the new address there and they asked me to nioify UCICS immediately about my address change. I think i will have to send AR-11(address change form) to UCICS, apart from that should i also notify the address change to my 140/485 applications and if yes what is the process.

Please advice.

Thanks,
Octfiler.

change of address update process

Hi,
i did address change recently - but before FP --- I called USCIS at 1-800 no - gave my A#, date of birth etc, old address, new address, then sent AR-1 also ... if you have a supporting petition (e.g. wife ) - she has to call personally to report a change of address...also on 140, since employer address is given, no updates will be made..

--- USCIS sent me confirmation of change of address mail 5 days later, also informed the lawyer.. the above process is ok - since i received FP at my new address after change of address...

hope it helps --- MJ23.

Mj23

Can you please give the 1 800 number where you have notified the address change. i am little bit confused as of weather i should call NSC 1 800 number or the USCIS number?

Thanks,
octFiler.