Address Change Issue

PeterDatte

Registered Users (C)
I have a pending i140 application and I changed my address. So i sent a postal mail to vermont center for change of address. I received a mail back from them that only petitioner or applicant can change the address and a beneficiary can't change the address. I couldn't understand this. Does that mean I have to tell my lawyer to send a mail to INS? What is the difference between applicant and beneficiary? Anybody had this issue?

Thanks for ur response.
Peter

Beneficiary is You

Applicant is ur attorney

Petitioner is Ur employer

I think u send to file a form for chamge of address which is critical now a day,

Sorry i dont remember the Form name or number check bcis.com or with ur attorney

thanks

Yes, I sent that form (AR11) to BCIS. I called national customer service and they told to update my address seperately if i have a pending application so I send a mail to vermont center.

Question regarding AR 11 Form

In the Address Change form (AR 11), they have a section called "Date of Entry into US). Is that the date I first entered into US or is that the date I last entered into US?

Thanks

Peter:

Even i am in the same boat. I am going to send a letter to Vermont for the change of address.

My I140 is pending amd EAD is approved. But i have not yet received my EAD. So i have to send a letter to them to send my EAD to new address.

Please explain me clearly what i have to do.

I want to chat with you about this matter.

Please e-mail me.

Thanks,

Last edited by a moderator:
Can you also post the procedure on this forum

Peter/Cha

Even I am in the same boat. My I140 is pending and I have to send AR 11 form to change my address in the records.

I spoke to my lawyer. She asked me to send a copy of AR11 to both INS as well as Vermont Center.

I appreciate if you can post the procedure in this forum.

Thanks