Address change = interview??

Nathang

Registered Users (C)
Friends,

Last couple of days you guys might have my posting on the address confusion mess..

I spoke with the Officer, he did check about my old adress and said he will update. He also mentioned that, I might be called for interview. :confused:

Is anybody experienced such.... ?? because of change of address.. will they call for interview.. Please share.

Nathang, did you talk with an officer of the emergency center? I guess two scenarios. One is that they may transfer your case to local office for interview for I485. The other is that they need interview to verify your address. One of my friends who is a full time student got interview. The school got mistake, that is the shcool missed to register him as a full time student. The shcool sent the official letter to expalin the situation, and INS required interview for him at local office.

When I called the emergency number I was asked that the RFE was ordered for my case on Nov 23, 2004. After that I got the email notification for the RFE on Dec 1, 2004, indicating the RFE was mail out on the date. I have not received yet it until today at 2 pm.

Anyway, you have to call again to check about interview. Ask about just interview for verifying address, or transferring your I485 case to local office.

Hello Chankuk,

Thanks for your reply. I just checked the status online, and my case is approved along with my family. great relief man....

I wish you and all the friends all the best.