Address Change Confirmed after Green Card Reciept-Please Advice!

Vikramaditya

Registered Users (C)
Immigration Gurus,

I'm in a bit of a strange situation and might be overreacting, but I wanted to ask your opinion to be sure.
I moved a few months ago while I-485 was pending, and sent in the AR-11 and called INS to update my cases. My FP notice was originally sent to my old address, and then forwarded to the correct address.
My I-485 was approved on May 6th. I was apprehensive that INS would sent this too to the wrong address, so I called them on May 11th and reconfirmed my new address. I also told them that I had never recieved a letter from them confirming my address change, when I originally called them a few months ago. I did recieve my I-485 to my new address on May 13th.
I got my stamping done last month, and recieved the green card on June 6th. (Mailed out on June 1st). The USCIS website updated appropriately, indicating card was mailed.
Yesterday (June 13th) I recieved a letter from USCIS dated June 8th. It appears to be a follow up on my address change, and says as follows:

"Your card was mailed on 06/01/05 and has not returned to USCIS. USCIS completed it's responsibility in mailing the card to address of record. Please file for a replacement card using form I-90 with your local USCIS office"

As I've already recieved my card, I see no reason to follow up on this notice. Should I call up USCIS and let them know I did recieve the card? Would they mark my card as lost if I don't confirm reciept? I don't want to confuse them any further and don't want to overreact. Do tell me what you think. Many thanks...