Address change confirmation

pm02368

Registered Users (C)
Hi Guru's,
When we do the address change, are we supposed to get any confirmation letter? I changed my address (NSC) in August first week by calling customer service number but so far, didn't get anything. In fact, the following things happened -

- My renewed EAD returned undelivered from my old address. Will they resend it to new address?
- When called service center about EAD, they asked me to fill form G-731.
- Received a letter in my daughters name (yes, to new address) saying that her address will not be changed because the change requester (that's me) wasn't the applicant (she is 5).

Anybody has similar experiences?

Thanks

Hi Guru's,
When we do the address change, are we supposed to get any confirmation letter?
----No
I changed my address (NSC) in August first week by calling customer service number but so far, didn't get anything. In fact, the following things happened -

- My renewed EAD returned undelivered from my old address. Will they resend it to new address?
---- you are also supposed to update your change of address with the service center, lodge a complain with NCSC and also write to BCIS office to resend your EAD and inform them about the address change write your complete name A# send copy of your pending I-485 receipt and EAD filing receipt. Write out side the envelope in Bold : Attention ADDRESS CHANGGE AND RESEND EAD TO NEW ADRESS” sent this letter with return receipt and write every info in cover letter
- When called service center about EAD, they asked me to fill form G-731.
- Received a letter in my daughters name (yes, to new address) saying that her address will not be changed because the change requester (that's me) wasn't the applicant (she is 5).
--- Talk to NCSC 2 tier officer or let your lawyer handle this