Address change after Passport stamping

xyz 123

Registered Users (C)
Hi!

Looks like we have to change our residence and I already got my passport stamped on May 15th. Was wondering if any body else had to go through this and received the plastic card at the new address. If yes, could you please tel me what\'s involved.

Thanks in advance.

No Title

Is there any body out there with similar experience. If yes, could you please share.

Thanks

No Title

Yes, I also would like to know. Address change after passport stamping. Anyone received a plastic card after moving. Does the US Mail forward the card if we move/

Thanks

No Title

Don\'t worry, change the address and call the INS with new address within 10 days. That your legal obligation. They will mail your paperwork to new address. I changed my address 3weeks before (based on 180day rule) 485 approval and they sent my approval letter to the new address (entirely different state). So, I can tell you that the system still works.

No Title

v1v1v1, thanks for the info. When you said "change the address", are there any specific form I need to fill out for change of address, or just send a letter to somebody saying my address changed. If it is later, would you be knowing which address to send it to.

Thanks