Address change advice

raj121b

Registered Users (C)
Looking for advice from folks

Going through the Conrad J1 waiver to H1B process right now. Received favorable recommendation from DOS (including copy of letter they sent to USCIS), applied for H1B (PP) with it. Hopefully both USCIS J1 waiver and H1B will be approved soon.

I did the J1 waiver part myself without an attorney but am using one for the H1B. Now the problem is, I am moving to a new apartment end of the month. I am assuming the H1B approval when it comes though will go to my attorney's office with a copy to the employer, so I will have no problem getting that. Now, how do I ensure that I receive the J1 waiver notification from USCIS?

I can change my address on the DOS website but will that information be forwarded to USCIS automatically? (My own opinion is - very unlikely)

I am planning to file AR-11 (change of address) on the USCIS website. Will this be automatically linked to my J1 waiver application.

I have not received any receipt notice from USCIS regarding my J1 waiver, and from a previous poster's info, it seems that USCIS is not doing this any more.

Any advice will be appreciated.
Thanks,