Additional info requested for EAD renewal, any input

raki

Registered Users (C)
Hi,

I applied for renewal of EAD on June 18. The message changed to Approved on July 24. Today when i checked the message again it\'s changed to request sent for additional information on Aug 10. What does this mean.

BTW my wife got her EAD approved and received on Aug 2.

Does this mean they misplaced my photos and i need to get ready with the new photos again.

My EAD expires on Sep 28, 2000

Thanks for any input
raki

No Title

I am in the same boat. Here is my information,
AD renewal; ND June 15, A notice to request the additional information was sent out on
Aug. 8, however my wife\'s application approved on Aug. 2 and a card ordered.

I am still waiting the notice from INS.

No Title

Hi Raki,

Please note that VSC automated messaging system has only a few sets of messages to play with. That\'s the reason for unclear messages. Please don\'t worry.

The most common reason for denying EAD is that the photos sent does not satisify the requirements of INS. Some common problems are "dark background", "under or over exposure", and "face orientation".

"...Been There Done That..."

No Title

i also recvd the RFE for EAD.telling they dont accept computer generated photos.. the strange thing is i got my first ead and AP with the same set of photos and my second AP also..and my husbands ead and ap for bothtime were approved with the same kind of photos..

they relaly work in very strange ways!!

No Title

Did the RFE came to u directly or did it go to the lawyer first ?
I am waiting for my EAD filed on May 5th, haven\'t got any news or any notice so just curious
Thanks