additional documents for I485

chiron

Registered Users (C)
My I140 OR is approved recently. And just got a mail notice from USCIS requesting additional documents for I485. Could anyone in this forum tell me what addiational documents they are looking for? little scared, My first EB-1EA 140 application was denied after the RFE.

What is waiting for us for the 485 RFE?

chiron said:
My I140 OR is approved recently. And just got a mail notice from USCIS requesting additional documents for I485. Could anyone in this forum tell me what addiational documents they are looking for? little scared, My first EB-1EA 140 application was denied after the RFE.

What is waiting for us for the 485 RFE?
Well chiron,
have you filed I-485 concurrently, Assuming yes! Have you send them everything technically they have asked for?

This is mail notice but not E-mail right! generally they will detail type of additional documents required but that essentially is RFE. This doesnot look like RFE....

Thanks for the reply. I filed 140/485 concurrently OR VSC on July 29th 2005.
This is an Email notice. I gave everything to the lawyer (suppose to be a very good lawyer) as she requested.

What additional documents will they need?

Do you think it will cause a denial?

chiron said:
Thanks for the reply. I filed 140/485 concurrently OR VSC on July 29th 2005.
This is an Email notice. I gave everything to the lawyer (suppose to be a very good lawyer) as she requested.

What additional documents will they need?

Do you think it will cause a denial?
CHiron This is not cause of denial.
if this is Email it means RFE has been issue.
relax and wait for letter to come.

Last edited by a moderator:
Chiron,

I just had the same thing happen. My 140 was approved on 20th and on 22nd I was sent a request for documents for 485. All they wanted was a copy of my birth certificate and marriage certificate for my husband's petition.

Don't stress. It's probably something very straightforward.