Additional Document Request

lunamaza

On the UScis site my case was frozen in 2007, and then my date based on visa bulletin became active. I had my Original EAC issued in 2006, and it expired in September of 2009, I didn't know that I should to renew it and I did that in April 2010.Now they send me a letter asking to show that I had EAC fro 9/2009 to 4/2010. Before and after those dates I have it, but I don't have it for those days, I was working for the same employer and pay all dues to government . What are my options, what should I do. Thanks.

On the UScis site my case was frozen in 2007, and then my date based on visa bulletin became active. I had my Original EAC issued in 2006, and it expired in September of 2009, I didn't know that I should to renew it and I did that in April 2010.Now they send me a letter asking to show that I had EAC fro 9/2009 to 4/2010. Before and after those dates I have it, but I don't have it for those days, I was working for the same employer and pay all dues to government . What are my options, what should I do. Thanks.

You probably need a lawyer to help you file an additional application to apply for nunc pro tunc authorization or risk being found to have "unauthorized employment". It depends on the basis for the EAD. If it was (c)(9) you stand a good chance to fix your mistake.

See a lawyer.