Adding dependant when 1 month away from FP

thampi

Hello All,
This is regarding adding spouse to GC processing after the FP notice has been issued. My fiance, who had filed for 485 from TX center, has received her FP notice for second week of May 2003. My GC processing is being done from the Nebraska center and is still in the LC stages.
If I have to be added as a dependant on my fiance's GC process at this point of time:
1) What is the procedure to do it?
2) Are there big hurdles to do it?
3) How early should we get married so that she can proceed with her FP process as per the presently scheduled date (May 17,
2003)?
4) How long will her process be potentially delayed as a result of adding me as a dependant on to her case?
5) Does she have to reschedule her FP process if she needs to add me as a dependant?
6) Can I maintain my GC process in parallel, atleast till the change in my status is complete and I get completely added to her process?

Any responses would be deeply appreciated.

Thanks

keep it parallel

thampi,
I recommend you keep it parallel. there is no harm in doing that. most likely u might get it before your fiancee does given how slow texas is. i have friends on thier third fingerprint, so it doesnt mean anything. get married but dont recommend either of you change status in any way unless you are in imminent danger of losing your job, in that case get on your fiancee 485 asap after marriage.
ajivid

U should get married before her I-485 is approved and add urself as dependent. She can go ahead with her FP. Moreover her her process should not be delayed by adding u as dependent

my 2cents!!!