Add TN visa details in Nexus Card

rkmsnd007

Hi All,

Good news..Got a 3 years TN visa today...special thanks to everyone in this group helping me out.

Secret Sauce...have your application perfect..keep all the documents (Resume, letter from company, educational evaluation, copies of degree and marksheet. Answer all the questions properly..dress well.

I am now applying for Nexus..but there is no section there where I can add details on TN. Any idea ?

Regards,
RKMSND

Nexus requires an interview, so you will probably get an opportunity at that time to add it.
Otherwise, there is a section on "visas", you can use that, I believe.

Also kindly share which JOB TITLE, which NAFTA Category profession, which POE and types of questions asked, how long it took to do the process.
ALL i am looking for TN in next week at WA/BC BLAINE OR SUMAS POE any suggestion for time to got, which post, any info will help.

Thanks

I got in the Computer System Analyst category...I am a mechanical engineer with 20 years of IT experience. I got mine at Lewiston Bridge in Buffalo. Went in the morning at 9.30 am.

Dress professionally as if you are going for an interview.

1. Called me to hand over my documents. I gave it to him with a good fold back binder clip (I saw some folks just handing over papers). Keep the papers in order Invitation letter, Degree copy, marksheet copy, Degree Evaluation (better to have a current one). Asked me about my Degree (if it was a 3 year or a 4 year). I explained him it was 4 years.

2. Asked me where I am going to be working and which is my client and how long is the project. Make sure that the invitation letter has all details. I also mentioned to him I am not moving to US and flying every week.

3. Took all the documents and asked me to wait for sometime..Almost took 15-20 mins going through everything. Called me and took my fingerprints and pay for I94.

I had all my originals with me..Prepare yourself well...and Pray !!! :).