Add.change immedly after naturalization.Applying for passport.Will that be a problem?

lakshmi9999

Registered Users (C)
Address change immediately after naturalization. Applying for passport. Will that be a problem?

Hi Gurus
Please clarify
We moved from NJ (from our own house) to Maryland in September (for job purpose)((i.e.)when our N400 is under process) when we moved to Maryland ,we informed INS and filed AR11. And we took our new Maryland driving license. We got naturalized in Nov. (my husband in OCT and me in NOV first week) in Maryland. Now due to change in job again we have to moved back to NJ. Went back to our old home again. Again took our NJ driving license and registered to vote in NJ. And applied for passport from NJ with our NJ address. Will this immediate move cause any problem for getting our passports and to our Citizenship. Please clarify Gurus.
Thanks in Advance.

Address change immediately after naturalization. Applying for passport. Will that be a problem?

Hi Gurus
Please clarify
We moved from NJ (from our own house) to Maryland in September (for job purpose)((i.e.)when our N400 is under process) when we moved to Maryland ,we informed INS and filed AR11. And we took our new Maryland driving license. We got naturalized in Nov. (my husband in OCT and me in NOV first week) in Maryland. Now due to change in job again we have to moved back to NJ. Went back to our old home again. Again took our NJ driving license and registered to vote in NJ. And applied for passport from NJ with our NJ address. Will this immediate move cause any problem for getting our passports and to our Citizenship. Please clarify Gurus.
Thanks in Advance.

You were both naturalized before your most current move back to NJ. Your change of address doesn't affect the ability for you to obtain a passport as you have indicated the new address on the passport form. The passport office will send the application to the address you have indicated, not the address that USCIS may have on file.

Thankyou very much for the clarification

Thankyou very much for the clarification.
Yes we both are naturalized in Maryland and we moved back to NJ and now we even got back the NJ driving license
Thanks once again for clarification