adavnce parole for h4

mac123

Registered Users (C)
Hi all

Have currently filed for 140/485 for me any my wife.Wife is on H4.Wanted to know does my wife need advance parole to leave the country as it looks like she may not get the ap before she leaves.
She has a approved h4 needs to get it stamped on her passport.

dumb a**!!! to you also

Getting frustrated waiting for your green card

i needed this question answered urgently so if you do not want to answer just s!!* up .

:D

To mac123

She need not have an AP. She can come back after stamping her new H4. Nowadays they ask for lots of papers and the processing time has also gone up. So check it out with the local consulate and take all papers, so that there is no delay in stamping.

Good luck
mdu123

Thanks for the reply , she is going to be there for 2 1/2 months.
I guess that should be enough time.

H-4 Stamping

I have heard that it's taking more than a month to just get an appointment, but you would be ok because she qualifies for drop box as she will be getting the same visa as she got before. On New Delhi Consulate's website it lists all the documents what she would need to get her H-4 stamped. Print the list out and get all the documents. I have been doing the same thing for last 10 days. Also make sure that you get Originals where required like your 797 + Her approval and marriage certificate etc.