AD vs. Time since RFE received

Raccoon

Registered Users (C)
Based on limited information from the forum and from rupnet, the cumulative probability to get approval, whose finally get it at 180 days, as a function of time since RFE received looks like

Days after RFE received Cumulative probability
7 0.15
14 0.31
21 0.45
28 0.68
35 0.77
42 0.86
49 0.91
56 0.93
63 0.96

180 1.0

Last edited by a moderator:
Raccoon said:
Based on limited information from the forum and from rupnet, the cumulative probability to get approval, whose finally get it at 180 days, as a function of time since RFE received looks like

I am sorry, but I have no idea what is it that you are trying to say. How about reverting to simple English? You are allowed to use multiple sentences, you know.

Raccoon said:

Days after RFE received Cumulative probability
7 0.15
14 0.31
21 0.45
28 0.68
35 0.77
42 0.86
49 0.91
56 0.93
63 0.96

180 1.0

=======
Liked your analysis...it always feels good it someone applied her/his knowledge to scientifiaclly predict the most unpredictable - the NSC.
What was your sample size...any hypethesis testing (just kidding!) :)

The model may keep your hope

Esseyeb thanks for your note. You are right. Long sentences are less readable. I will keep working on this. Actually, I want to say, that it is worst to lose hope when lots of days passed from RFE reply. Observing the forum, I saw that some people become to be more and more nervous since RFE reply. Each day from FRE reply have higher probability to have approval than previous one. That is just it.

By the way, my case was approved today.

Regards and luck to all, friends. Keep your mind in peace.

just fyi

USCIS received response to RFE 12/9/04
Approved 12/15/04

I guess it was a simple RFE - the doctor did not administer a vaccine since it was in shortage. RFE was to get the vaccination.

sdd