Actual EAD card after approval.

sbalajis

Registered Users (C)
How long does it take to receive the EAD card after being approved??
ND - 09/27/02
AD - 01/15/03.
Thanks for the Help.

it usually takes 2-3 days..give it a week for the card to be in ur mailbox...but if its more than 2 weeks..i think u should call INS..the advice you to do the same thing...

My EAD reneal got approved on the 9th. Still haven't received it. Called yesterday and was told its in 'production'! yeah! as if this is a huge project to print EAD cards! This is utterly ridiculous. Without the card, My wife can't get a job, she is being offered one! And we all knwo how hard it is to get any jobs these days. I am working with the expired one under the impression that even though it expired, since I applied for the extension on time, it was automatically renewed for 240 days ( I read that somewhere), plus I hope when I get the renewed EAD, it will be backdated from the day the old one expired.

When will this long strainous journey to the green card end? Can't take it anymore, seriously. Its affecting our career, our personal life, our relationship with family here and backhome. It would have been ok to wait for your turn if TSC was following soome rules or not approving randomly but everything is so uncertain with them that its very frustrating . I don't know about others but I sometimes feel like breaking down and think that I must have done something wrong in my life to get punished like this.

Sorry for the blabbering. Please excuse.

Hello friend hmcis,

You are right , but don't worry . you are not the only one going through the frustration, almost everyone who has filed their GC especially in TSC has been going through the tough time if i'm not mistaken. Everybody is hoping the end day will come soon!!!!

Hi EDW:
thanks for the comforting word. We all are hoping someday this will end, or will it? With the '485 freeze' and INS's 'call-in registration' etc. I'm sure this will delay the processing even further.
In the meantime, I will wake up each morning thinking I hope I didnt have to wake up, I hope I dont get fired today, I hope my boss doesn't treat me like sH*t today again since he thinks he is doing me a huge favor by keeping me at his company and paying me hardly any money and taking the advantage of my situation.
This has become an everyday routine for me. Sometimes I wonder is it really worth the sacrifice? I have come too long a way even to think otherwise, I have waiting for 5 yrs for my green card with the same company. I'm even scared to think otherwise.

Sorry again for the emotional blabber. It came out since I was again treated nasty by my boss this morning for no reason atall.

hmcis stay positive

I am feeling better rightnow after reading hmcis frustration. I have applied for I-485 in 05/01 and still waiting for approval. Just recently, I got FP done after calling them regularly. I feel sorry for you man since you have been waiting for 5 yrs. When did you actualy apply for I-485?.

EAD approved. No card yet.

My EAD got approved on Jan 7th. No card yet. I talked to IIO
today. she said our cards have been sent to printer on 14th.
when i called on 15th, i was told the cards have been mailed out on 14th. I donno how long card printing process will take.

:confused:

8 years and still waiting.

HMCIS, Hi. You need to destress or die. I've been playing your game for 8 years and am still working for pay scales 2/3 the national average for my profession. The good thing about this forum is that it teaches us that we are not alone in this suffering. One thing is for sure, India would be far harder than this to survive in. HANG IN THERE. YOUR TIME TOO SHALL COME.
485 ND- 11/19/2001. STILL WAITING ON FP.

EAD Card Received..

I have received my EAD card on 25th. AD: 7th. My wife's EAD also approved on the same date. I think we should get her card
in couple of days..

I finally got the renewed EAD for me and my wife on the 25th. Ours was approved on the 9th. We receieved it exactly after 4 months. The new date starts from 9th of January but my old EAD expired in december. I just kept on working . i hope everything is ok.