action within 60 days

mmrb

I received following email response on March2 regards to my inquiry on Feb 13. Has anyone seen this kind of response?

"Your case is currently under review. You should receive a decision or notice of other action within 60 days of the date of this letter."

I hope it is different now with the new changes, but I had similar reply in Feb 07 (over a year ago) and one like it every 3 months since and still not have my GC. My lawyer have just sent one recently.

Card Production ordered

I got the three magic emails yesterday. Me and my husband was stuck in namecheck i guess since 10/3/2006 which is filing date of I-485

They are now issuing greencard who were in the name check earlier

see my details

I-140 approved 10/17/2006 (premium):D:D:D:D
I-485 filed 10/03/2006 - no lud since then after fingerprinting
EAD applied twice and approved
03/05/2008Today i got three magic emails.

I would like to thank all the people who supported me through this forum
this forum is very helpful and supportive:D:D:D:D:D

All - I too got the "Expect a reponse in 60 day email" back on 01/29/08. I've been told that that is just a standard response everybody gets when they turn in their RFE evidence. So I am not getting my hopes high that I will hear any positive news from USCIS within 60 days.

Hopemit -

Congrats!! Please post your case details (see my details for an example).

Thanks!

PD - 01/2004 - ROW
I-140 Approved
H1-B extended till 2011
AP - Approved

I just went to Infopass here in Chicago and the officer told me my case is at NSC(Which by the way I knew that). he asked me if I already have an interview and I told him my case just became current and I just wanted to find out the status of my case.

His answer is that my case is Under Review @ NSC. It is with anofficer and once he finish his work he will transfer the case to Chicago for an interview. As soon as Igot out I Called my Attorney to find out what is that all about, Her answer was it is too early to call but all cases goes under review doesnot necessarily mean it will be send to local office for an interview. Once it is looked at and that IO feels good he will make decesion to approv. So wait until this month. She says there is nothing to worry, She believes that I will be approved.
Can anyone tell me if they know anything about this situation?
Thank you

he didnot say it will come to Chicago definately