Action plan to contact house representatives

vattam

Registered Users (C)
undefined
Hi Guys,
We need to come up with an action plan to contact our house representatives.
In the other thread S1932 status, PDAKWALA has a list of house members which needs to be completed.
Because the house is meeting soon we need to contact urgently, so we need contact information of the house members.
IF PDAKWALA can complete the list and post it here it would be much more accessible. as the other thread S1932 is too big to search.

We also need to come up with generic template or ideas to comminicate to the house of representatives.
MAy be in the letter we can mention increase in the fees for legal immigrant application fees, to accomodate extra personnel to process the paper work and also to reduce the budget deficit. I don't think many of us would mind to pay extra bucs to get our green card.

Absolutely

We need to come with a plan. We did a good job contacting our Senators and getting the bill passed in the senate. We need to do the same thing with the House Representatives. If 'pkadwala' can complee that list it would be most useful. Anybody out there who can come with a generic letter?

Of coure I did email and fax all the senate judiciary members and will do the same to contact my state house representatives. Everybody should do the same.

lets stop waiting

Guys lets stop waiting for the "action plan". Contact your house ppl with the same letter as that for the Senators. We can all write in English, just use the same template. It's been 4-5 days since we have had the bill pass in the Senate and we keep saying, "lets form a plan".

I have already started sending out similar letters like the one we wrote to the Senators. Cant we just do the same for the house members too (with minimal changes)?