Acticity on my case .. pd 11/02 .. eb3 .. india

bud2003

Registered Users (C)
On march 12, The message was changed to "Current Status: This case is now pending at the office to which it was transferred."

After Second FP on June 08, The message was changed to "Current Status: This case has been sent to another office for processing. "

Today 06/27, The message was changed back to "Current Status: This case is now pending at the office to which it was transferred."

Any guesses on whats happening to my case ...
FP 1 :03/15/05 (Lud 03/15, 03/16 ; 9/06 )
xfer to TSC : 03/07/2007
FP 2 :06/08/07 (Lud 06/08)
485 ad * i pray that today is the day *

Same thing here

I just received (06/27) same msg..did my FP 0n 5/11....

mine EB3 Oct 2003 RD
PD : Oct 2002
(INDIA)

Guys, You will get approved tomorrow. I had the same patern.FP2 on May 12, 2007. Then the change in the messages. Yesterday, I got the pending message, today approval notice sent.

There is light at the end of the tunnel

I had "Current Status: This case has been sent to another office for processing." as my status till June 26. On June 26, it changed to "This case is now pending at the office to which it was transferred.". And I got approval notice sent today morning.

I guess you are next.

PD Sept 2001 (India)
485 Approval June 27.

I see LUD 06/28

LUD changed today too..but same msg

Current Status: This case is now pending at the office to which it was transferred.

The I485 APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS that was transferred to our TEXAS SERVICE CENTER location is now pending there. You will be notified by mail when a decision is made, or if the office needs something from you. If you move while this case is pending, call customer service. We process cases in the order we receive them. You can use our processing dates to estimate when this case will be done, counting from when USCIS received it. This case is at our TEXAS SERVICE CENTER location. Follow the link below to check processing dates. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

LUd today

LUD changed today too..but same msg

Current Status: This case is now pending at the office to which it was transferred.

The I485 APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS that was transferred to our TEXAS SERVICE CENTER location is now pending there. You will be notified by mail when a decision is made, or if the office needs something from you. If you move while this case is pending, call customer service. We process cases in the order we receive them. You can use our processing dates to estimate when this case will be done, counting from when USCIS received it. This case is at our TEXAS SERVICE CENTER location. Follow the link below to check processing dates. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

My case has LUD today, but no MSG change .. keeping fingers crossed ....

LUD changed yesterday and again today on my case. Message remained same. No change on spouse's case. Oh boy! is this the lucky day?!

My Spouse case LUD also updated

This afternoon I observed my Spouse case LUD also updated with today's date. No change in the message.

Multiple luds

This afternoon I observed my Spouse case LUD also updated with today's date. No change in the message.

LUDs on my wife's case and mine have been changed several times for the past couple of days including today without any message change... However I've been stuck in namecheck/securitycheck since 2004, though I want to believe I might have been done with those !@$!@$ checks, with my luck, I hilghly doubt it.

Infopass .. Under review ?? Pre adjudicated ..

IO at Louisville told me that my case has been "pre adjudicated" on 06/27/07 and it is "under review". I asked her if my case is assigned to an officer, she said " no idea". I asked her what kind of impact the July news bulletin has on my case .. She has no idea that it was changed yesterday. She showed me the old print out ..

Me and my wife's case had three luds (06/27, 06/28 & 06/30) … and the pain continues ….