• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Accredited physicians in Saudi....Urgent

ziko

Registered Users (C)
Dear winners in Saudi eastern province

I need urgent assistance if anyone has contact details of accredited physicians in

eastern province in Saudi Arabia telephone/e mail/address

( Dr.Essam Nahrawi / Dr.Abdelsalam Mogahid / Dr.Mahmoud Zahran)

Kindly feed me back as soon as possible.

Thanks

Hi Ziko

it's nice to meet you.. am also located in Eastern region contact me and i will tell you how to do your medical.. i will send you email.. check your inbox

Good luck

Hi Jamalpody
are you located in KSA.. if so which city so i can menthion the physician body to contact.. but usual your consulate will tell you the physician authorized to do you medical .. thank you

Hi kakoom
it is nice to know you....thanks for your feed back.
I sent private message to you and wait your response at the earliest.
Regards

Hi Ziko
you need 2 passport photos and pay 400 SR to Salama hospital plus your original passport .. i sent you my phone number .. please, send me yours to discuss.. i located in khobar ..
Dv2011AF000777xx
1NL dated May 20 2010
DS-230 Forms sent 14 Jun 2010
2NL .. still waiting

Hi Kakoom

Thanks a lot for your feed back.

I sent e mail to you in your personal e mail and waiting your response.

If you need any query, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Have a good day and good luck.

Regards

good day
i am winner of dv lottery 2011 in eastern province i recieved my notification letter in last may 2010
and send back forms
still waiting the 2nd letter
good luck for all

Salah your number current long time ago ..how come you did not recieve your secound letter untill now ??

please call KCC .....ASAP??

I am in Dammam also

I agree with Jamal you are current in February .. call me to discuss with you brother Salah am in Eastern region / khobar ..

Goodluck

many thanks brother Jamal and Kakoom i remember i sended message to kcc they answered me my paper in process i don't know what to do

i am working in jubail