Accompained by wife and child to Mexico who don't need stamping

bombay_rail

Registered Users (C)
I am going to Nogales on Sep 25th for Visa stamping. I will be accompanied by my wife and a child. They recently returned from India on vacation and had their visa stamped over there. So they don't need any stamping and just travelling with me. They have valid visa on Passport until 2008.

Would this pose any problems for my wife and child while crossing the border or while returning from Mexico after I got stamped ?

Any suggestions please ....

same situation, can I go with my friend who needs to get f1-h1 revalidation. I have visa stamped till 2008. I don't need visa stamping. Can I go with my friend and come back.

Thanks,
rags

bombay_rail said:
I am going to Nogales on Sep 25th for Visa stamping. I will be accompanied by my wife and a child. They recently returned from India on vacation and had their visa stamped over there. So they don't need any stamping and just travelling with me. They have valid visa on Passport until 2008.

Would this pose any problems for my wife and child while crossing the border or while returning from Mexico after I got stamped ?
--------------no problem, they can enter US with same I-94 if trip to Canada /Mexico is less than 30 days ( search" AUTOMATIC VISA REVALIDATION" from DOS site) or they can get new I-94 if they want.
For visa to enter Mexico you meed to find info from Mexico embassy or consulate site
Any suggestions please ....

ragkam said:
same situation, can I go with my friend who needs to get f1-h1 revalidation. I have visa stamped till 2008. I don't need visa stamping. Can I go with my friend and come back.
----yes
Thanks,
rags

Hi Ginnu,

Thanks for your reply. I also hope that they (wife & Child) don't need a Mexican visa. I also have not taken a Mexican visa. I heard that there is a 20 mile free zone from the USA border and a visa is not required with in that free zone. Any ideas, how far this is true ?

Last edited by a moderator: