Accomodation in Herndon,Reston,Mclean,Falls Church, Tysons Corner Areas

Status
Not open for further replies.

wonderfulboy

Registered Users (C)
Hi Friends,

I am sorry to post a non-immigrated related posting here. I need a favour from you all. I and my wife want a private entrance basement in single family home/condo/town house accomodation in a above mentioned areas. Its for me and my wife. We need a seperate Living, Bed,Bath Rooms and Kitchen.

If there is no lease constraint that will be the best option :).

Please do pass the contact informations to contact if at all any available.

Thanks
Wonderfulboy

good home

Wow….. it is a nice site to look for homes. Many thanks for Rajiv Khanna for providing this site for all purposes. I have seen a home where only couple is living and kids are going to school. I think you may get accommodation there. I am not sure about the rent but you can bargain with him. He is very accommodative and “compassionate” guy.

Here are details:

George Bush
1600 Pennsylvania Avenue NW
Washington, DC 20500
Phone: 202-456-2121

... plus he is not around 10 months of the year - hangs out in some dude ranch in Texas, it is worth a shot, may come doen on the rent

hey blah blah blah

you really are a big mouth ......blah blah blah.........i would advise you to keep your mouth shut before all those yellow teeths are gone.

Yechhhhhh1 ......jiiiii

When loongies say.....Oh shit ! it's very annoying.

when they say ecccch1 instead of H1 it's ugly.

DO NOT POST NON IMMIGRATION ISSUES

OF LATE IT is BECOMING A HABIT HERE A DUDE COMES OVER PUT A QUESTION ON LOOKING FOR JOB"S, LOOKING FOR RENT.

THIS WEBSITE IS NOT FOR THIS PURPOSE. SO ACT ACCORDINGLY

I AGREE WITH YOU, ALL THESE LOONGIWALLA'S , AS THEY HAVE NOTHING ELSE TO DO THEY COME HERE AND POST SOME TRIVIAL QUESTIONS LIKE CAN GC HOLDER EMPLOY H1B'S.
YEAH RIGHT...FIRST LEARN TO WIPE YOUR A PROPERLY......THEN LEARN TO SPEAK YOUR NATIONAL LANG.....THEN GO AND BUY PAIR OF WHAT IS CALLED TROUSERS AND SHOES

Loongis are actually pretty comfortable, we should try to introduce that fad in America. It may catch on during the hot summer days ..... New York does not seem much different from Madras when it is 100 degrees and 99.99% humidity.

Rajaram - that could be a good business idea, I saw on CNN last night that bindis are a big business now, some selling for $100+ ... go desi entrepreneurs !!!!!

Originally posted by Zapaddam
agree loongis are quite comfortable in the sense that one loongiwalla just have to lift their loongi up and then other loongiwalla can do his job. u must have hear bending backward song !!!!
you should try it - in your case it will help to keep your head cool
you guys are shameless ! aren't you ? when i say don't lick with all your five fingers....you would say...well it's better to lick it all up.
er .... actually mammals use their tongues. Which planet are you from ? seaworldonium ? Hey, do you know this guy called Sharabi ? Supposed to be from the same place.
when i say don't talk loudly in public places....you would say talking loudly is better idea so that other person can clearly hear and there is no confusion.
.... er ... I'm confused, what the hell are you saying ? Could you speak up please ?
when i say....don't show your yellow teeths.....you would say atleast it's colorfull.
er ... the word is teeth. Chickens, childrens, etc. are wrong too. You should ask for your money back from your high school.
when i say buy a good car instead of rotton one because most of you are misers.....you would say god knows what !
"rotton ? "- is that a Ferrari model ?
Do you even have some shame ? I am helping you guys improve little bit instead everything is like nicey nice for you.....i mean nothing doesn't matter to you. how come ?
tsk .. tsk .. that double negative confused me. Don't have nothin' to say to me no time, eh .. Sharabi ? :D :D :D

I gotta thank you for the comedy, dude ...

Status
Not open for further replies.