Academic credential Evaluation / AMIETE

raguraam

Registered Users (C)
I have been working in USA for the past 5 years on H1 Visa. My academic qualification is AMIETE (Which is equivalent to Bachelor of Engg. in telecommunications engg.)

Even though I got my H1 VISA stamped multiple times, I faced lots of problem s (especially with my academic qualification) when I went to chennai 3 months back.

I am thinking that an "Educational evaluation" from a well recognized and respected Educational Evaluator will help better than the current "Evaluation letter" I have. Many folks here would have faced same or similar situation.

Looking for some information on

a) a good well respected Academic credential evaluating agency
(especiall well respected for immigration purposes)

b) Any folks out here with AMIETE and have taken other measures which helps in immigration?

thanks in advance for the information

Amiete/ amie/ iemi

Hi all,

One of our employee's I-140 got rejected in June 08. My attorney stated today that there is good news for AMIETE/ AMIE/ IEMI. He stated that he will be re-filing the denied case on Monday as there is a convincing evidence to prove that AMIETE is equivalent to B.S. Anybody wants the attorney'shelp please email me. I am watching this forum and I knew that AMIE people have problem with I-140 approval. I thought the information our attorney has would be helpful for all of you. According to him all the denied or revoked cases can be re-filed with the new evidence.