AC21RFE-is more/just enough info good

ramavataar

Registered Users (C)
quick question Friends,

Is more info (avoid another RFE)or just enough info (avoid less confusion to IIO)is good???? for AC21RFE

In responding to my AOS-RFE(AC21 case) i have 2 option

1) to send min. required/asked by BCIS
like EVL, employer finance

+ AC21, change of Intend <<<this because INS is unaware of this

2) to send what is asked and also change of letter explaining dates of start/stop of employement with A/B/C
+change of intend <<stating company A/B terminated me and both are out of bussiness

pl. comment its really hypothetical but useful to know IIO pattern.

Regards,
Rama
P.s for more info about my background story see below
http://immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?t=125535

Most people followed the rule "didn't ask didn't tell"
But in your case the info u are sharing with us looks not enough to reply the best answer possible. you may get some better reply from ppl who already have gone through this process if you like to share more about ur case

If u like and feel comfortable to share complete story plz reply.

Q1. After submitting when did u change job? how many days.

Q2. Did u change multiple jobs?

Q3. Did you evern informed INS about it? if not then why not any reason.

Q4. The current job you are working have same job title, job duties and close/equal salary?

Q5. The most imprtant question is any previous employer informed BCIS? in your best knowledge. (do you have good relations with previous employers/s?).

Q6. What does your attoreny says about it? (never believe him use ur own brain too).

Q7. What is written in RFE please paste. if u feel comfortable.

a little breif history of your case would help exp ppl to answer .

Good Luck

Last edited by a moderator:
Prince here is more data point

hi! Prince
data filled with question

----
If u like and feel comfortable to share complete story plz reply.

Q1. After submitting when did u change job? how many days.
A1.
-started working for A, filed Labour, after labour filed 140,
-now company closed, change employment to B via H1 transfer
-140 approved, filed for 485 by myself (didn't put employment letter during filing)
-terminated from B, joined C on EAD
-now I got RFE

In short I had to change job before 140 approval

Q2. Did u change multiple jobs?

A(Labour/140 sponser company)-->B-->C(present company)

Q3. Did you evern informed INS about it? if not then why not any reason.

I was waiting for RFE.

Q4. The current job you are working have same job title, job duties and close/equal salary?

Title is same as 6%more salary than labour.

Q5. The most imprtant question is any previous employer informed BCIS? in your best knowledge. (do you have good relations with previous employers/s?).

They didn't inform, 140 is still shown as approved state, company is closed, I have contact with previous lawyer, actually he was the one who prepared my 485 but didn't put his name so that it could look like self prepared.

Q6. What does your attoreny says about it? (never believe him use ur own brain too).

She(company C's lawyer) is on vacation, I have sent info, she is willing to respond..she was looking at the case

Q7. What is written in RFE please paste. if u feel comfortable.

it asks for
1) photo
2)EVL:submit a letter on ur employer's original letterhead(not photocopy) showing you are employed full-time(40 hours per week) in a permanent job.
3)Petitioner's Ability to Pay:provide evidence of the petitioned's ability to pay the beneficiary's wage. The petitioned must demonstrate this ability at the time the priority date is estabilished and contiuing until the beneficiary obtains lawful permanent residence. Evidence of this ability shall be either in the form of copies of annual reports, federal tax returns, or audited financial statements

The petitioned is requested to provide this evidence from 2001 to the present.

---------------
Pl. comment
Thanks,
Rama