Ac21

180member

Registered Users (C)
Hi,

Did anyone see any approval of AC21 106C case in the recent days in both cases like directly by INS office after receiving RFE reply and at the time of interview. In ISN.org I came across a couple of postings where IIO is holding such cases saying the us citizens are arguing against approving such cases in the current bad economy.

I appreciate your comments.

Last edited by a moderator:
AC-21

The AC-21 law was passed by the senate/Congress. Itwill take a similar act of Congress/Senate to rescind this law. The US citizens may protest all they want but they can't change the law.

I personally know atleast 3 people in recent weeks that changed jobs after 180 days and got approved. An other replied to a RFE for employment letter and is awaiting response. In addition, there have been plenty of cases both on this web-site and others where people changed jobs using AC21 and got approved directly, or after RFE or after an interview.

I think the guys whose cases were put on hold were just unlucky to get stuck with an adjudicating officer who had no clue.

I am still a little uncertain about people that moved before 180 days. I am in this situation and keeping my fingers crosse. I followed my attorney's advice and informed INS of my job change and address change..

pr1974

RD 08/27
AD ??