AC21 System Analyst to QA Testing

adapaavigala

Registered Users (C)
Dear Guru's, Please find my details in my signature.

I changed employer when my 485 was pending for 18 months. I chose not to send AC21 documentaion to USCIS. My PD is current right now.The job code in the labor is 030167014, Systems analyst. The job description is same as the one in DOT for that job code and has reference to Windows NT, SQL & C++. I am currently working as a QA project manager, essentially planning & executing testing activities.

1. Does USCIS always send a RFE for EVL, Paystubs, W2 etc before 485 approval?

2. Is there considerable risks if I invoke AC21 with these differences? Has anyone successfully gone through approval with a similar situation?

3. The company I currently work is BIG software firm and they might not alter the job descriptions. I am checking with my manager to down play the managerial tasks and have more of testing..Is that going to help at all?

4. If I am not able to get a favourable EVL, what other options do I have? Do I need to look for a new employer? Would I be able to do that once I get a RFE or do I need to do it rightaway, so that I have a few pay stubs to respond to RFE..I want to keep this the last resort as my current job is really good..

5. Any idea when a RFE might come..My PD is Feb'03?

Apologize for a lot of questions, but I am really concerned. I really apperciate your opinion..