AC21 -> RFEs, approvals or denials

Bindaas

Registered Users (C)
Guys,
I am not seeing much information about the RFEs ,approvals or denials for AC21 folks.
I want to start this thread and have all information in one place for current and future applicants.

Please continue to update...

I am under AC-21. As soon as I joined I sent letter to BCIS about change of employement.

RD- Mar 13, 02
ND- Aprill 01, 02
1St FP - June 02
2nd FP - Jan 04(Due)
1st EAD - June 02
2nd EAD - Mar 03
3rd EAD - ND Nov 20, 03 (Waiting)

I changed my employer a year after I-485 RD. Called my lawyer
and she asked me to wait till i get rfe. The job titles are
system analyst - before
Information systems analyst - now..

They are pretty close, description and sal are also pretty much the same.. and more over i joined local government.. so i hope there won't be questions about emp stability etc...

08-29-2002 -- RD
09-11-2002 -- ND -- (9/11 :)
10-25-2002 -- 1st FP

I am under AC-21.My new attorney sent new employment letter and G-28 information

RD- Nov 02nd 2001
1St FP - Feb 2002
2nd FP - Nov 2003
2nd EAD - valid until DEC 18,2003
3rd EAD - got EAD, valid from DEC 18 2003

bal2002

Can you pls check with your lawyer to see what if you get approved WITHOUT RFE, will that be considered a fraud since you haven't informed BCIS about the AC21 situation and the approval is based on petition from previous employer?

waitingformyGC

According to AC21, you do not have to inform the BCIS though the prefer to know about it.

waitingformyGC

I did ask her about it, and her reply was "there is a very little chance that i will get approved with out rfe, and even if i did that is not against any law"

And "Bindaas" message reflects the same..

The reason she is hesitating might be that my case could be transfered to Texas from NSC ( I am employed in florida now).

Even if i get approved without RFE, don't i need to provide the employment letter during the actual stamping?.

Thanks