AC21 memo out....as per www.immigration-law.com (Breaking news)

No Title

Thanks cool_bandha for the info.

Although we have filed 140-redo, this is real good news. What with mail problems and all, we may not require the 140 redo after all.

Cheers!!!
Good Luck.

No Title

cool_bandha, thanks for this info. This is really a great news. Hope this addresses the company name change cases.

No Title

Hi cool_bandha,
    Thanks. It is going to be true. Hope this ordeal comes to end to all of us.

Wish you all good luck.

No Title

I just came to inform on this board about AC-21 but found cool_bandha already there with the news. I feel good that people are eager to share the info. Anyway congratulations to all who are effected by this.

Lets hope for the best.

No Title

Friends last week I had come to know from INS HQ that they were sorting
out the details regarding this memo bit I did not post anything on this site
because I was not sure of the dates and did not want to raise false expectations
Even now we do not know the contents of this memo but I really hope it addresses
the name change issues in a postive way so that they can directly approve the 485 cases on hold.

I recommend (not that it matters but what the heck) that INS immediately
approve all name change cases and also include a personal apology letter
along with the courtesy copy for all our prolonged wait and sufferring

No Title

Let\'s wait for the details of memo and hope that all company name change HOLD casees will be approved!!!!!! Hope and Pray!!!

No Title

Hi All,
    Do you people expect any RFE at this stage for whatever reason after \'Hold\' is released?
My case was under review for more than 3 or 4 months and then on hold last one month.
Please share your thoughts.

Good Luck

No Title

Wonderful news cool_bandha!!! Thanks for posting this.

I really do hope & pray that this memo addresses the name change cases

No Title

Hi All,

Logically, the GC coming through the CP and through AOS should be at par, and the interpretation of the law (regulations) for both of these should hence be the same. If this logic holds true for INS (fingers crossed) then these regulations should be ssame as the memo from DOS to the consulates last week. Has anyone been able to access the AILA site (aila.org) to check it they have posted any update ?? I tried but was unable to get through to them. Would imagine they would be the first to post the details of the regulations. As of now there are no further updates on the ISN or the Oh Law Firm site. Let\'s stay tuned...

BFN

No Title

thanks COOL_BANDHA. Hopefully INS centers start approving these cases.
I was about to call my attorney to file for Pro I-140 and I saw this posting.

rao

No Title

You are the man cool_bandha!

This should solve our problems if VSC does not dream up a new one!

No Title

Can someone who is familiar with contacting INS HQ contact them and
confirm this ?

No Title

hope we will see on tomorrow, immigration-law.com is real quick in all kind of imm news, thats my experience.