AC21 Lawyer in BAY Area

bql-csc

Registered Users (C)
I saw a similar posting on this subject by 'Rover' before, but there was no response.

Now, I need similar advice from this forum.

I used to be represented by Fragomen (FDBL) via my employer. I have since left the employer and is using AC21 to work.

FDBL does not have 'Individual Case Unit' in the Bay Area. The nearest is in LA.

I could talk to their LA office, but was wondering if anyone knows a good AC21 layer in the Bay Area.

Thanks in advance.

what do you need?

I am not sure what you need. All you need to be done is the lawyer files your new employment letter etc.. I am in the same situation as you are, represented by lawyer in walnut creek, and left my original company last month. I hired them (ie. they continue to represent me).

I need to pay the lawyer on a need basis - for AC21 - say about $200 - they will help you file the letter with BCIs. The only help you would need is if you get an RFE. If it is generic - then they ask $200. If it is very very complicated, the charges vary. You can appoint some other lawyer very easily. Changing lawyers is not that difficult either.

For AP and EAD, I am planning to apply on my own.

My lawyer helped me (I mean REALLY helped me out with AC21 stuff) He's very expensive though. He has offices in San Francisco and Palo Alto. He is with Baker and Mckenzie.

let me know if you need details.

-junior

Junior,

Can you send me your lawyer's details info? I really need one good lawyer for AC21. Cuz I changed job less than 180 days. You can PM me or send me email. thanks a lot!

:)

junior,
congrats on your approval. could you please pm me your lawyer's contact details. since i also changed jobs before 180 days. thanks.

Junior,

can you also send me your lawyer information as I don't have any but do not want to take chances at the time of approval.

Thanks in advance.