AC21 job change question

singhsa3

Registered Users (C)
Please provide ur comments:
I am planning to invoke AC21 but have some concerns about the jobs I can do.

Particulars on my ETA are as follows:

O*Net code : 11-3021.00 (Computer and Information Systems Managers)
Job Title: Project manager
Job Description :
Plan, direct, or coordinate activities of electronic data processing and information systems projects at financial companies; use of sound knowledge of accounting principles, and the financial markets (including investment products); analysis and reporting of financial data.

Questions:
a) Do I need to be in financial industry?
b) Will it be sufficient if I continue to work in same O*Net code but my job does not entail use of knowledge of financial market?

A well thought out response will be appreciated.

Rajeev , UnitedNations, Ginnu or others , can you please respond
Please provide ur comments:
I am planning to invoke AC21 but have some concerns about the jobs I can do.

Particulars on my ETA are as follows:

O*Net code : 11-3021.00 (Computer and Information Systems Managers)
Job Title: Project manager
Job Description :
Plan, direct, or coordinate activities of electronic data processing and information systems projects at financial companies; use of sound knowledge of accounting principles, and the financial markets (including investment products); analysis and reporting of financial data.

Questions:
a) Do I need to be in financial industry?
b) Will it be sufficient if I continue to work in same O*Net code but my job does not entail use of knowledge of financial market?

A well thought out response will be appreciated.

Since your job description clearly says that "use of sound knowledge of accounting principles, and the financial markets", I think your new company should be offering you a same or similar position.