AC21 for Multinational Executive

prb0324

Registered Users (C)
Has anybody applied for AC21 with EB-1C(Multinational Executive)?
What do we need to do this other than an offer letter from another company?

Anyone care to answer this question? I have the same.
Actually, I did some more research and it is no different from any other category. You just need to be manager as well, with similar job responsibilities with the new employer. The trick is to make sure you have all details of the job description that was submitted by your current employer when they applied for your I-140. That is what I am having trouble with.

AC21 for EB1C

I came to US on L1 and my GC is under process in EB1C category. My 140 and 485 were filed concurrently and its been more than 10 months both are pending at NSC.

As both 140 and 485 have crossed 6 months mark and 140 is yet not approved, My question is that can I change the job?

Please let me know what are risks and advice how to address these.

Thanks for anyone's help.

Regards...

I came to US on L1 and my GC is under process in EB1C category. My 140 and 485 were filed concurrently and its been more than 10 months both are pending at NSC.

As both 140 and 485 have crossed 6 months mark and 140 is yet not approved, My question is that can I change the job?

Please let me know what are risks and advice how to address these.

Thanks for anyone's help.

Regards...

My advice is to just have patience and wait for a your 140 to be approved. I had an RFE for my 140 and if you have the same, you will be better off, with your current employer