AC21 for future employment?

calvinhobbes

Registered Users (C)
hi

i have my i-485 pending (filed at CSC in Feb 2003), one FP done, EAD/AP in hand. I140 is approved a year back. now, i am thinking of moving to India branch of my current company.

how can i keep my I-485 alive, so that i can return to US when it is approved? have anyone done this before, i have heard that people who were working in India, came here with the GC. please share any experiences, cautions or suggestions.

thanks in advance.

I have my i-485 pending (filed at CSC in Feb 2003), one FP done, EAD/AP in hand. I140 is approved a year back. Now, I am thinking of moving to India branch of my current company.

How can I keep my I-485 alive, so that I can return to US when it is approved?
--- You need valid AP approved IN USA before you go out and must be back to US before AP expires. If your I-485 is transferred to local USCIS office then they will ask for US tax filing for last thee years and W-2 for 3 years and recent pay stubs. You should contact your company lawyer how you will handle this
have anyone done this before, I have heard that people who were working in India, came here with the GC.
---- Employer can file LC for an employee who is not in US and I-140 is filed with CP option and they enter with immigrant Visa after consulate grants immigrant visa. Consulate don’t give plastic Green Card
please share any experiences, cautions or suggestions.
---- You need to speak with your lawyer and employer