AC21 - facts about 'noticed returned undeliverable'

sambos

Registered Users (C)
After calling uscis 6-7 times, taking infopass appointment i finally was able to know the underlying details about the 'notice returned undeliverable' emails..:D

I used AC21 early this year and asked the new lawyer to submit G28 form - my case was then at VSC.. a month after filing my case was transferred to TSC .. got FP2 and transfer notice. In may and june i received these stupid mails.. wrote to uscis that i never changed my address.. no response - all effots in vain. After calling several times.. found out that my old lawyer had changed the address and did not infom their new address.

my new attorney called and they told them that an applicant should update attorneys address - stupid enough.

Now i am going to submit another G28 from my lawyer to TSC .. hope this fixes t he problem..

you get any of these followup to update all hte previous addresses (yours you lawyers, your spouse , your employer etc..) - the immig system seems not -trustworthy.

but still waiting on EAD4 - sent a FAX to TSC 2 days ago.. no response yet :mad: ????

--------------------
EB3 - AC21
PD Aug 2003
FP2 done.
AD EAD4 ???
I-485 pending ???