AC21-ETA 750 question

krishsur4GC

Registered Users (C)
Dear friends,

I am now in a dire situation to take on a full time position from a different employer. The new job offer is titled "Principal Software Designer" and the Job responsibilities are in Java/J2EE design and development, my original labor certification state my job title as "Programmer/Analyst". I happened to hold a copy of my original labor AEC ETA 750 application form, unfortunately out of Part A and Part B of ETA 750 application form, I don't have the details of Part A filled by my employer during filing, but I have the complete details of Part B, which match almost 95 % of the new job requirement. Now wondering if I need to notify INS with a letter from the new employer stating that the new job requirement as close as possible with the Job description given in Part B is sufficient, which is possible based on my conversation with HR. Also the salary offer is double the amount disclosed in the Labor petition not sure if its an issue, but my labor petition was filed way back in 2004.

As far as basic requirement for AC 21 I completely fulfill the legal requirement, my I 140 was approved on May 2005 and my I 485 is pending since Apr. 2005.

Please advise.

regards
kris

EB2 India
Pd; 07/2004
I 140: AD: 05/2005
I 485: pending since 04/2005