AC21 case salary difference 20% please advise

aravind741

Registered Users (C)
I am AC-21 case and my salary is 20% less than mentioned in LC. But my geographical location has also changed. I have read that some people say that salary should be equal to or more than that mentioned in LC. How come this statement apply when the salary also depends upon the geographical location? has anyone got AC21 case approved with less salary than LC?

I replied to RFE with 18% less than specified in LC well lot of folks say it should n't matter my finger's crossed. By the way there is no where I come acrossed about salary thing in AC-21 . My suggestion is reply with all documentation you ahve as early as possible so that if they think issue they will ask another RFE .rather than waiting to prove LC salary and current salary same . which was not big issue but i'm not lawyer let's see if mine approved means you are also safe..:) just boosting

aravind741 said:
I am AC-21 case and my salary is 20% less than mentioned in LC. But my geographical location has also changed. I have read that some people say that salary should be equal to or more than that mentioned in LC. How come this statement apply when the salary also depends upon the geographical location? has anyone got AC21 case approved with less salary than LC?

You do not have to specify the current salary. You can mention that salary mentioned in the labor will be paid upon the approval of Green card.

If your employer is co-operative you can go with that kind of stuff.

here is the plan

I am have sent EVL, company's annual report, current payslips.
I am waiting for my W2 and then send that too.
Then my attorney is going to respond to the RFE. Please also update me if you have anything going on with your situation.
thanks

Arvind..

well it seems you are on right path I sent annual report and 10-Q also(main pages) also I could n't send w2 . I think you all set In fact I spoke to some other folks they all saying wage is never a probelm in AC-21 case (even 20 % diff) as long as other things are strong like your occupation matching and similar job duties etcetc . Somebody told they keep willaim gates memo to process AC-21 cases . In that no where it is mentioned about salary, so far no news from my side it is going to be month from the day I replied RFE . well no news is good news ? :)

485Crazy...did you file ac21 proactively ?

485crazy said:
Arvind mine approved as per today's online msg ..

questions for u:

1) Did you apply ac21 proactively ?
2) Did your prior co revoke your approved I-140 ?
3) Did you continue with previous lawyer on changing jobs ?
4) If you applied ac21 proactively or otherwise, what docs did u submit ?

Congrats 485crazy!

Let me add another question for you ... did you change location? Say, from VSC to CSC area? Thanks!

RFE sent, waiting

I sent my RFE and USCIS received it yesterday and the message says that "... it take 570 to 600 days to process this type of applications. ...."

keeping my fingers crossed.

AC21 case approved

Gurus,
Finally, By God's Grace my case got approved yesterday. Please see my signature for details. My new job was 20% less than that mentioned in LC. by my location also changed from Chicago to North Carolina.

thank you all and good luck to you all..

aravind741