AC21 "borderline" case approved

Congrats WaytooLong. I plan to get a new employer using AC21. Please I would like to know if I need to send an EVL to INS on getting a new job or do I have to wait for an RFE from them.

Your lawyer should make that decision. There are two opposing legal schools of thought:
1. Never overdocument - it raises suspicions. So some lawyers prefer a reactive approach
2. Head off a pending question, if you send all AC21 docs now, then your case can get approved without an RFE being necessary, this is the proactive approach

FYI - my lawyer went with #1 and if, even by mistake, my I-140 was to be cancelled that would have meant the end of the road for me. on the other hand, the Yates memo seems to clearly encourage #2 so ....There is no right or wrong way so let your lawyer choose the approach (s)he feels comfortable with.

Congrats waytoolong

Hey congrats waytoolong!

I am in the same boat. My lawyer's paralegal said we don't need to file AC21 because in that case I am going to get an RFE and we will have to send the same documents again.

Later that day, I spoke to my attorney and she said we should file AC21. I told her what here paralegal told me earlier and she said that it makes sense. And maybe we should wait. So I/we decided to wait.