AC21 approved .. here's my story

Cheekoo

Registered Users (C)
Thanks to the Almighty.

Feb 2002 …. Got a job employer offered me to use an approved labor that he had.
July 2002 : •Got I140 approved + EAD + AP + SS cards.
August 2003 : •Left Company A.
November 2003 : • 2nd EAD .. Actually Unemployed / Pizza Delivery.
November 2004 : • 3rd EAD .. Took a Job totally different than the LC, Worked for about 7 months.
June 2005 : •Got a new job as per LC.
November 2005 : • 4th EAD, •Got RFE for Employment Letter & 6 Pay periods Earning Statements. I sent them from my new employer. •Also sent AC21 letter.
December 2005 : • Got Denial Letter. – Was in a very upsetting situation. Reason : Due to company’s lawyer got convicted for fraud. USCIS sent NOID to ex-employer for I-140 which he never replied. Therefore USCIS revoked I140 and denied I485. • Had ex-employer sign on affidavit that he filled for I 140 and he had the intention of hiring me. My NEW LAWYER told me that showing pay stubs from Company A will not be a strong defense.
January 2006 : • Filled for MTR. • + AC21 letter (this time the Lawyer prepared it) + New Job Letter + FormG28 to change Lawyer + Pay Stubs.
April 2006 : •Cases Re-opened. LUD April 20, 2006
May 2006 : •3rd FP code 1

June 2006, 20th : APPROVED 10pm got emails.

This case has been approved. On June 20, 2006, an approval notice was mailed.........

I had emails sent over to my Cell phone: 30 messages arrived according to the capacity. Without reading that msg I knew it happened. Honestly, I did not feel anything. After 4 years. I guess everything is same except I can plan for my future now. Or may be it’s not hit me yet.

It never actually ends ... now I am worried about cards and or passport stamping .... THIS FORUM GIVES HOPES AND HELP IN MANY WAYS.

Thank you everyone !!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Is you 485 approved??? or AC21 approved??

I never heard about AC21 approved. My wife applied AC21 around 8 months back. We did not hear anything about AC21 approved.

Can you clarify on this???

you don't get AC-21 approved because there's no AC-21 document even. AC-21 is a way to keep I-485 alive after you switch employers. Once you get the I-485 approved after invoking the AC-21 rule, then you know it worked.

In your case, if they wouldn't have liked you using AC-21 they would have sent RFE or NOID, so you (your wife) should be fine.

baby_mde said:
Is you 485 approved??? or AC21 approved??

I never heard about AC21 approved. My wife applied AC21 around 8 months back. We did not hear anything about AC21 approved.

Can you clarify on this???

Congratulations!!!
With that story you could make a movie almost.

Cheekoo said:
Thanks to the Almighty.

Jan 2001 …. Me and My spouse came to USA on B2 visitor visa … Thank you everyone !!!!

Cheekoo said:
Thanks to the Almighty.

Jan 2001 …. Me and My spouse came to USA on B2 visitor visa … Did some odd jobs, listened quietly BS from desi employers.

Perfect example how people twist and manipulate the system to get green card. Poor mexicans who cross borders are unfortunately not that shrewd.

You forgot to congatulate me ....

GreenCardVirus said:
Perfect example how people twist and manipulate the system to get green card. Poor mexicans who cross borders are unfortunately not that shrewd.
Be petient .. your time will come. Life itself is twisted my friend and you have to survive anyhow.

I wish you had a name which could squeeze through the check.... :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats dude!!! you made it. Time to party.

Cheekoo said:
Thanks to the Almighty.

Feb 2002 …. Got a job employer offered me to use an approved labor that he had.
July 2002 : •Got I140 approved + EAD + AP + SS cards.
August 2003 : •Left Company A.
November 2003 : • 2nd EAD .. Actually Unemployed / Pizza Delivery.
November 2004 : • 3rd EAD .. Took a Job totally different than the LC, Worked for about 7 months.
June 2005 : •Got a new job as per LC.
November 2005 : • 4th EAD, •Got RFE for Employment Letter & 6 Pay periods Earning Statements. I sent them from my new employer. •Also sent AC21 letter.
December 2005 : • Got Denial Letter. – Was in a very upsetting situation. Reason : Due to company’s lawyer got convicted for fraud. USCIS sent NOID to ex-employer for I-140 which he never replied. Therefore USCIS revoked I140 and denied I485. • Had ex-employer sign on affidavit that he filled for I 140 and he had the intention of hiring me. My NEW LAWYER told me that showing pay stubs from Company A will not be a strong defense.
January 2006 : • Filled for MTR. • + AC21 letter (this time the Lawyer prepared it) + New Job Letter + FormG28 to change Lawyer + Pay Stubs.
April 2006 : •Cases Re-opened. LUD April 20, 2006
May 2006 : •3rd FP code 1

June 2006, 20th : APPROVED 10pm got emails.

This case has been approved. On June 20, 2006, an approval notice was mailed.........

I had emails sent over to my Cell phone: 30 messages arrived according to the capacity. Without reading that msg I knew it happened. Honestly, I did not feel anything. After 4 years. I guess everything is same except I can plan for my future now. Or may be it’s not hit me yet.

It never actually ends ... now I am worried about cards and or passport stamping .... THIS FORUM GIVES HOPES AND HELP IN MANY WAYS.

Thank you everyone !!!!

Congrats cheekoo.

I remeber the days you were posting the posts about ur case denial due to silly reason of lawyer getting convicted. Must be a relief. Enjoy the moment & uncork champagne.

GreenCardVirus - take a chill pill. USCIS/FBI are not twisting the system less. We all are their victims. BTW Mexicans are not poor; I had a mexican friend who told me that there is something called a "fake greencard" which they "buy" paying a few thousand bucks. And after that they get employed perfectly legally by any co. It's rather poor us, who spend money and wait for the "real" greencard.

Hearty Congaratulations Cheekoo !!

You know what I would do in your situation.
6 months after getting the actual card I would go to my home country and spend 2 months vacation there. Having nice time with family and old friends forgetting all the stressful life we had gone through the immigration process and getting rejuvenate for the new brightful and more hopeful future life in America. It's just my thoughts.

And I am eagerly waiting for that day with a PD of 12/2002 (EB3) and I have already received NOID on my I-485. It is So stressful.

Enjoy the good news.

What is the cause for your NOID on I-485? Did you change employers if so did your previous employer revoked I-140.

AC21 Question ?

Hello Viewers,

I am currently qualified for filing AC-21, (Currently My I-140 got approved, I-485 is pending for more than 1year, but did not have I-140 receipt or I-140 approved document or any related information)

Can I file for AC21 WITHOUT providing any information regarding I-140 to USCIS ?

Appreciate your feedback.

Thanks.

pacha_card,

Can you please let us know the lawyer that you used for your AC21, and is he from NJ/NY /DC area ?
Please let us know.
Also can you please reply to the PM that I sent to you.

thanks

S_Reddy said:
What is the cause for your NOID on I-485? Did you change employers if so did your previous employer revoked I-140.

Please read my case posted in this forum with a title
'I-140 revoked - 3 yr extension'.

babyluck said:
pacha_card,

Can you please let us know the lawyer that you used for your AC21, and is he from NJ/NY /DC area ?
Please let us know.
Also can you please reply to the PM that I sent to you.

thanks

Sure, I can definitely give you the lawyer name. Send me your email address through PM

Thanks Pacha Card I read your forum. After looking at your case i am feeling little bit safe.

Here is the complete detail of my case

Started GC Process with Company A in Dec 19th 2003 EB3(TSC).
LC Approved May 2005.
I-140/1-485/EAD1/AP1 RD: 7/27/2004
EAD/AP Approval date: 8/31/2004
I-140 Approval:1/19/2005
Ist FP : 5/11/2005
Waiting for Second FP
Changed to company B(Company A's Client) on 8/8/2005 ( > 180 days) After Company A is okay with my joining and gave me back Orginal I-140 Approval.
I have the complete Copy of LC and Copy of I-140 Approval from Company A, But the orginal is still with Attorney.
Working at same place same job decription,more salary.

Do you still think i will have any issues?

Also try to get the I-485 Reciept.

And read the replies from Ginnu, Real Canadian, United Nations to different questions they have answered on AC21 cases.

And I wish you all the best.

Thanks... I have I-485 Reciept.
I wish you too all the best west. I have a question like how did you work while your I-485 is denied as you cannot work on H-1 if you are into 7th year and EAD is invalid.

S_Reddy said:
Thanks... I have I-485 Reciept.
I wish you too all the best west. I have a question like how did you work while your I-485 is denied as you cannot work on H-1 if you are into 7th year and EAD is invalid.

My I-485 was not denied I only got NOID (Notice of Intent to Deny) which asked me to show the new employment proof under AC21.