AC21 and Houston

desp_gc

Registered Users (C)
I will using my AC21 again and moving to Houston needless to say my I485 is pending and stuck in retrogression.(details in my signature)

Anybody done the same? Are there any things I have be aware of House,License,stupid rules because ur in I485 status and hence cannot do but important for *life*

I appreciate any useful feedback.

:)

Texan canadian & Masala Dosa Thanks for the *warm wishes* and yes I am coming from snowy north.

:) :) :)

Our review should be completed within 30 days -From Gc_cedar

I will using my AC21 again and moving to Houston needless to say my I485 is pending and stuck in retrogression.(details in my signature)

Anybody done the same? Are there any things I have be aware of House,License,stupid rules because ur in I485 status and hence cannot do but important for *life*

I appreciate any useful feedback.

:)

Hi Desp,
I was happened to see ur post on this site and my case is exactly same as yours. Denied-- Reopened -- and current meesage same as your message like Our review should be completed within 30 days..blah ...blah.. So I am just curious .. did u got any updates recent past . I see ur last post was in Feb,2007 . If u reply this message I would really appreciate or my email will be vnivas@hotmail.com

Thanks
Gc_cedar