AC21 and Employers Ability to Pay

waitingforgc_ca

Registered Users (C)
Recently I got laid off and switched to another job(startup) 2 months back.
Currently I might get another offer from a startup company with same job title/responsibility, with better work and better pay. This new company has around 15 employees, 6 months old with enough funding for 2 years. I have few questions here.
1) Can I switch multiple jobs using AC21
2) In case if there is an RFE for Employer's ability to pay, would there be a problem because of new startup of 6 months old? mainly because there may not be a tax return/financial statement from the company.

Any suggestions would really help me.

1. yes
2. employer's ability to pay is a bigger concern during I-140. don't think its such a big issue during I-485. If the issue arise and if explained properly, I don't think this is a problem. (of course you will talk to a lawyer before moving forward...)

waitingforgc_ca said:
Recently I got laid off and switched to another job(startup) 2 months back.
Currently I might get another offer from a startup company with same job title/responsibility, with better work and better pay. This new company has around 15 employees, 6 months old with enough funding for 2 years. I have few questions here.
1) Can I switch multiple jobs using AC21
2) In case if there is an RFE for Employer's ability to pay, would there be a problem because of new startup of 6 months old? mainly because there may not be a tax return/financial statement from the company.

Any suggestions would really help me.