Ac140 Rule Change At New Delhi Consulate?

rituravi

Registered Users (C)
Has anyone heard of any changes in the AC140 procedure at the New Delhi Consulate?I had applied for my I824 on Dec29th and got my receipt last week.Now I am planning to send in my AC140 with the I824 receipt to the New Delhi consulate.Has nayone heard of any changes in the AC140 procedure?

Rgds

No Title

I have alse sent the AC140 with the i-824 reciept last week. I am not aware of any changes to the procedure but if you have heard of any changes, please share with everyone.

How long?

How long do you think it would take for you to get an appointment?Moreover did u send it by FedEx?

Thanks

I\'m hoping March interview!!

Though I\'m not sure but the reason for optimism is that only feb dates are out and guys as far as Dec last week have gotten Feb dates. I did send it by fedex it took exactly 5 days. I\'ll try calling embassy in a day or two to see if they have created a case number for me.

Interview date for March/Apr

I have sent P3 with I-824 receipt to Delhi for AC-140 on January 30th. All the documents have been sent thru Fedex.Can I expect to get a March date.I will be In India in the month of March for personal trip( Brother\'s marriage).Is is possible to combine my personal trip with CP interview.

Guys, can you give me suggestions to make this happen.Should I call Delhi Consulate around 5th Feb to enquire that my case number is created.

Question for Speedup140

Were you able to find out if they have created a case number for you at Delhi Consulate.

Thanks.