AC140-Mumbai

ash1234

Registered Users (C)
Hi,

My mother-in-law called the Mumbai consulate and they said interview is not scheduled for April.
Our case details are
AC140 Package received by Mumbai Consulate - 24th Jan
Case Created - 20th Feb
They said interview is usually about 2 months after they start processing the file. I hope the interview is atleast in May...Not sure..any other Mumbai AC140 cases out there waiting for an interview...

thanks

My case was created around Mar 4-5. I was hoping for a May interview too.

Did you receive DS 230 Part 1 from the Consulate even though you had sent it in the original AC140 package to the consulate ?

Amol,

I have not received anything from them yet. Maybe its in the mail..
btw. when did the consulate receive your package..

ash1234

ash, amolnaik:

It is true that the interview is normally scheduled in about 2.5-3 months after the consulate acknowledges the receipt of your packet 3 in regular CP or AC I-140 packet in AC I-140 processing.
In a few exceptional cases, it takes 4 months to get the interview after the consulate has received all relevant documents.

Normally interviews for next month are scheduled by 8-10th of the month and published on consulate web site by 15-18th of the month for next month. So May interview list will be out around 15-16th of April....but do keep an eye for the April list which will be out in a week just in case you guys make it to the april list which i would say is rare but possible!