AC I-140 at new delhi

monu

Registered Users (C)
Hello gurus,
I need your help. INS lost my I- 824 file to convert to CP from AOS for one year. I refiled the I-824 and then CSC sent the file to National record Center instaed of NVC. I came to know of it in May. The INS got the file back to CSC and they say they need another 5 months to send it to NVC.MY I-140 has been approved in June 1999 and so I have lost two years due to a stupid woman at the company HR . Now I have finally convinced my company to do attorney certified I-140 at New Delhi.
I have lost all patience as two years is a long time and I would need your help and advice on how to proceed with the AC- I 140. I have the approved I-140 and I-824.
Thanks a lot.
Monu

send 824/i140 approval to NWD

Hi Monu,
Send your 824 and 140 approval to new delhi. you should be able to get an interview. search the forum for other documents needed.

send 824/i140 approval to NWD

Hi Monu, Send your 824 and 140 approval to new delhi. you should be able to get an interview. search the forum for other documents needed.

No Title

Thank you Gadhu,
I have hired a lawyer to do all this stuff. Do you know how much time will it take from the time I send it to the time New Delhi schedules it More or less ?
Thanks
Monu

I filed AC-140 today

Hi all,

I just sent my AC-140 application today to New Delhi consulate. I had also hired a lawyer to do the paper work for me. But, please be careful. Sometimes, if the lawyer has not dealt with Indian clients, he may not be familiar with thing at Delhi. I will keep you guys posted with any info.

Thanks
Deepak

No Title

Thank you Deepak,
My lawyer should sent out the stuff on Monday. do you have any idea how much time New Delhi is taking to schedule interviews once they receive the packet.
Thanks
monu