Ac-21 Docs where to send them NOW ?

clueless_2

Registered Users (C)
My on line case status shows that my case has been transferred to Newark local office.
I was planning to send AC-21 documentation to Vermont in few days.

Should I wait to get interview and show AC-21 documents over there?
Or send them now. And also where should I send my docs to local office or Vermont.

Thanks

clueless_2 said:
My on line case status shows that my case has been transferred to Newark local office.

Or send them now. And also where should I send my docs to local office or Vermont.

Thanks
Since its not legally required that you should inform USCIS about ur job change
its upto you to send it to VSC or not. Since your case is transferred to local
office, you can tell them at time of interview about your job change. Make sure
that you carry AC-21 letter for your local interview and show it to them only
when asked. You can also tell them that you were about to send this letter,
just then your case was transferred to local office.

what will be by status

Hi fast_gc_seeker

If tell them about AC21 at the time of interview will they consider me candidate for original employer or the new one.

Thanks

clueless_2 said:
Hi fast_gc_seeker

If tell them about AC21 at the time of interview will they consider me candidate for original employer or the new one.

Thanks
what do u mean by that? AC-21 just shows that u no longer work for
140 petitioner and now work with new company doing same/similar job
as listed in LC.

clueless_2 said:
---- dont send it to vermont as your file is with newark

----- when you go for Interview take the new employer letter to Use AC21 and request that you would like to use AC21 and your I-485 should be approved for New employer ( whose future Permanent job offer in same/similar you would provide) and also take 3-4 recent pay stubs from new employer if you dont Inform or use AC21 then your I-485 will be approved for the employer who filed I-140 and whose Letter you attached with I-485 when you filed I-485
Or send them now.
--- dont send now they may not attach with your file and NJ is expert in missing transfred files
And also where should I send my docs to local office or Vermont.
---- take at the time of Interview

Thanks

clueless_2 said:
Hi fast_gc_seeker

----- you only dont TELL them you also take the new employer letter for future permanent job offer letter with same/similar job duties and REQUEST the officer that you would like to use AC21 and provide him the new employer job offer letter so that your I-485 gets approved for new employer.

if you dont Inform or update the officer then your I-485 will be approved for the employer who filed I-140 for you and provided job offer letter that was attached with I-485 when you filed I-485 and if that happens then you are supposed to work with Orignal GC sponsor after I-485 approval. better use AC21 if you want to work after GC with new employer so that at the time of your citizenship they dont create problems. if you want to work with Orignal Sponsor after GC approval or I-485 approval then you dont need to use AC21
Thanks

clueless_2 said:
Hi fast_gc_seeker

Thanks
Bottmline: Keep all docs[including AC-21] ready for your interview at local office. Dont mention about job change unless they ask you. If they ask then you can show AC-21 letter. They mostly probably wont ask you as to why you didn't submit AC-21 earlier.
If they ask you this you can say "I was about to send it and thats when I got
this interview call at local office"...post your experience for others when you r
done with interview. Good Luck

fast_gc_seeker said:
Bottmline: Keep all docs[including AC-21] ready for your interview at local office.

Dont mention about job change unless they ask you.

------------ Why he should not mention??? he wants to use AC21 and he needs to provide the evidence to use AC21 at the time of Interview.
If they ask then you can show AC-21 letter.
-------------- what if they dont ask???? They dont get dreams that he want to use AC21 , do you want his I-485 to be approved for Orignal Sponsor? He needs to inform the officer and need to provide the AC21 letter so that his I-485 gets approved for the New employer with whome he is working and want to work after GC or I-485 approval.

They mostly probably wont ask you as to why you didn't submit AC-21 earlier.
If they ask you this you can say "I was about to send it and thats when I got
this interview call at local office"...post your experience for others when you r
done with interview. Good Luck

ginnu said:
------------ Why he should not mention??? he wants to use AC21 and he needs to provide the evidence to use AC21 at the time of Interview.
If they ask then you can show AC-21 letter.
-------------- what if they dont ask???? They dont get dreams that he want to use AC21 , do you want his I-485 to be approved for Orignal Sponsor? He needs to inform the officer and need to provide the AC21 letter so that his I-485 gets approved for the New employer with whome he is working and want to work after GC or I-485 approval

I've read similar opinions in other threads as posted by me above.
anyway, Do u mean to say once AC-21 is submitted the 485 will be
for new employer?
what if somebody changes employers more than
once? here is an ex: Lets say at the time when somebody's 485 is approved and he/she is no longer working for original 140 petitioner nor the company who gave him/her the AC-21, which employer will the 485 really belong to?

fast_gc_seeker said:
I've read similar opinions in other threads as posted by me above.
anyway, Do u mean to say once AC-21 is submitted the 485 will be
for new employer?
---YES if AC21 submited Before I-485 approval
what if somebody changes employers more than
once?
------ he CAN submit latest Employer letter to use AC21
here is an ex: Lets say at the time when somebody's 485 is approved and he/she is no longer working for original 140 petitioner nor the company who gave him/her the AC-21, which employer will the 485 really belong to?
---in the above scenrio I-485 is approved for original 140 petitioner becase USCIS had job offer letter submited by I-140 petitinor with I-485 and USCIS has no update of joining new employer with AC21 as AC21 was not invoked

ginnu said:
---in the above scenrio I-485 is approved for original 140 petitioner becase USCIS had job offer letter submited by I-140 petitinor with I-485 and USCIS has no update of joining new employer with AC21 as AC21 was not invoked

ginnu, you didn't understood the scenario listed above. Let me explain here again...

Somebody's 485 is just approved and he/she is no longer working for original 140 petitioner[company A] nor the company who gave him/her the AC-21[company B] lets suppose he/she is working now with company C..will 485 now belong to company B or C? [company A is out of question since USCIS knows he/she is not working for company A as he/she submitted AC-21 and switched to company B]

Last edited by a moderator:
fast_gc_seeker said:
ginnu, you didn't understood the scenario listed above. Let me explain here again...
---- keep on explaning... I want to learn more from you
Somebody's 485 is just approved and he/she is no longer working for original 140 petitioner[company A] nor the company who gave him/her the AC-21[company B] lets suppose he/she is working now with company C..will 485 now belong to company B or C? [company A is out of question since USCIS knows he/she is not working for company A as he/she submitted AC-21 and switched to company B]

ginnu said:

so u mean to say inspite of submitting AC-21, USCIS will have no record of it? :)