AC-21 details? please help. very very urgent

gchelpneeded

Registered Users (C)
Thank you all for your support. I am the same person whose old company A lawyer has withdrawn there representation. I appreciate all the replies to my post.

I am optimistic that may be I can use AC-21. What support would I need from my current employer B to file AC-21. Who files AC-21, the current employer or Myself? What do I need from my current employer? My current employer attorney is a very conservative lawyer. So I am little skeptical about him. Does the current employer fill out the form or I can fill it & send. I mean how much is current employer involved in AC-21 application.

I am trying to seek help from external attorneys. Can any of you suggest a good attorney. Some of you, who are on this forum, have gone thru similar experience & have used attorneys. Can you please let me know the name & numbers. It is becomeing hard to find a good attorney. Please help. Would it be ok to file AC-21 after the REF? Or would it be better immediate before the REF. Please Help. Please reply soon.

Thank you veru much. This is forum has been a great help.

U are on Rajiv Khannas Site

And also looking for a good Attorney......

I am very sure a lawyer like Rajiv Kahnna can help you.....

Did you company A cancel your GC or just lawyer withdraw your GC support. ????

I think, AC21 needs new company appointment letter with same job description.

Better to fill before RFE comes to your door.

But i don't have any experience AC21. THis is suggestion.

Anyhow talk to murthy or Rajeev .